Re: agent strangeness

Kai Großjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> writes:

> > Strange. Is your nnimap server covered by the agent?  Does it work the
> > second time you start Gnus?
>
> Hm.  It seems that indeed, I have to start Gnus twice.  Interesting.

I noticed this too. I'll try to fix it, it might be a side-effect of
my patch, perhaps it should be done differently somehow.

> I also tried a bit off fetching, but that was hideously slow.  I have
> no idea yet what this might be, but I'll keep you posted.

It seem to work for me. I think you said it tried to download all
articles before, that would explain the slowness, but I thought that
was due to the stars stuff (Gnus not knowing which articles was unread
hence downloading all) and solved.