over quota

I just noticed that if I try to move or copy articles when the quota limit
has been reached, gnus/nnimap doesn't really give any useful error message.
It just says "Couldn't [Move|Copy] article". It would be nice if this error
message was a bit more informative. It took me a while before figuring out
why this happened.

--
Mark Moll
e-mail: mmoll@cs.cmu.edu              |  Carnegie Mellon University