Re: nnimap questions

Now that I've got nnimap working well at home, I want to get it working at
work, too.  I've got almost identical setups at each place, but at work I can't
get to any of my IMAP folders.

I suspect the problem is that a while ago at home I tried nnimap and I remember
going into the server buffer and subscribing to a couple of folders.  So when I
upgraded nnimap last night the .newsrc (or whatever gnus uses) was already
setup for those folders.

Today at work nnimap says that it has opened my server, but then says there is
no mail.  When I go to the server buffer to browse the serverI see my server is
opened, but when I hit space or enter, I just get an error "Symbol's value as
variable is void: nnimap-request-list-method".

I think this must be related to this message I got when I compiled nnimap:
	While compiling nnimap-request-list in file
       /home/hirsch/nnimap-0.127/nnimap.el:
	  ** reference to free variable nnimap-request-list-method

I am using pgnus 0.95 and emacs 20.3 with nnimap .127.  The same error showed
up at home, too.

Thanks for your help,

Michael