Re: "Setting marks in ...done"

Kai Großjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> writes:

> Sometimes, I see the following two messages:
>
>     Setting marks in INBOX...
>     Setting marks in ...done
>
> At other times, I see the correct
>
>     Setting marks in INBOX...
>     Setting marks in INBOX...done
>
> `Sometimes' occurs when doing M-g in a summary buffer, dunno about the
> `other times'.

Utterly strange. The code looks like

(message "nnimap: Setting marks in %s..." group)
<code which do not use group or anything similar at all>
(message "nnimap: Setting marks in %s...done" group)

I can't repeat this using the same configuration as you.

Does it always happen with M-g in a summary buffer?  If so, could you
edebug through `nnimap-request-set-mark', evaluating `group' now and
then, to see when it changes?