Respooling doesn't seem to work

Hi,

I get the following errors (one per message) when I try to respool
nnimap messages through the nnimap filter.

(1) (error/warning) Error in process filter: (error Internal error, tag 438 status BAD code nil text Missing required argument to APPEND)

(2) (error/warning) Error in process filter: (error Internal error, tag 464 status BAD code nil text Missing required argument to APPEND)

(3) (error/warning) Error in process filter: (error Internal error, tag 469 status BAD code nil text Missing required argument to APPEND)

etc.

In *imap-log* I have entries like

469 APPEND "
469 BAD Missing required argument to APPEND

which looks as if nnimap is trying to APPEND a message beginning with
a blank line.

nnimap-0.126
pgnus-0.95
XEmacs-20.4