Re: 0.126, xemacs, uwash-imapd and pgnus-0.95 zombie messages in group buffer

F. Heinrichmeyer <jfh@jfh00.fernuni-hagen.de> writes:

> Now i see already deleted messages in the group buffer.
> I guess they come from the novcache files.

Right.  You might wish to delete the nov cache files every once in a
while.

> As i sometimes have to use outlook in a german version,
> there are some folders with blanks and german umlauts in the name,
> i.e.
>
> "Gesendete Objekte"
> "Entwürfe"

Some time ago, somebody posted a patch for folders with blanks.
Search the list archive (is there one?).

> The creation time of this folders (of course not manually, its
> Microsoft) would correlate with the zombie effects ..
>
> Can i switch off this novcache feature?

The variable name is nnimap-nov-is-evil.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.