Re: nnimap questions

Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

> What I meant was that when I run MS Outlook, I see a folder called "Sent
> Items".  I'm  not certain if this is a regular IMAP folder or a special
> Outlook folder.  In any event, since it contains an embedded space, gnus
> cannot handle it.

Somebody has made patches for folder names with spaces.  Search the
list archive.  Hasn't been too long ago, maybe a month?

> Why does gnus provide both gnus-message-archive-group and
> gnus-outgoing-message-group?  Do you know what is the difference
> between them?

I don't know why both are provided.  gnus-message-archive-group
assumes the nnarchive (?) backend if you don't give any, but you can
provide an explicit server with both variables.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.