Re: Group Colors in 0.126

    Simon> Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:
    >> So, how do I change this?  I know that my IMAP groups are mail groups.
    >> How do I colorize them as such?

    Simon> Try M-x customize-faces RET and search for "Gnus group news.*".

    Simon> This will change the face of your news groups too though.  Perhaps
    Simon> Gnus should have configurable colors for mail groups, news groups,
    Simon> and news+mail groups?

So news+mail groups are treated as news by gnus.  OK. That all makes sense
now to me.  I didn't know there was a category of backend called news+mail.
Interesting.  In any event, I can just use levels to colorize my mail groups
differently from my news groups and let it go at that.

Any idea when nnimap will be make a part of pgnus?  And even when that
happens, will we continue to develop and test nnimap separately in beta mode
as it continues to develop?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com