Re: Problems upgrading to 0.126

Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

> Yes, you did day that before.  But, I don't think it answers my
> questions.  I have used customize to set colors for my groups.  Why
> does nnimap change it just because it is now a mail and news reader?

Gnus uses different colors for different kinds of backends.  By
default, news backends are black, mail backends are red(dish), and
mail/news backends are greenish-blue (or blueish-green?).

It's a good way to quickly find discern the kinds of groups.

Of course, you can adjust gnus-group-highlight to your liking.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.