Re: Problems upgrading to 0.126

    KG> Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:
    >> What about the colors of Groups buffer items.  Why did they change?

    KG> Because nnimap used to be a mail backend and is now a mail-and-news
    KG> backend.  I thought I had said that before :-)

Yes, you did day that before.  But, I don't think it answers my questions.  I
have used customize to set colors for my groups.  Why does nnimap change it
just because it is now a mail and news reader?  Besides, I do not get news
from my IMAP server; we use our ISP's news server.  IMAP is just for our
email.

    >> What does the new NOV support mean for me?

    KG> You can set gnus-fetch-old-headers to t and things will be reasonably
    KG> fast.

Fast right away or not?  It seems like the first time through, at least, it
was quite slow.  Does the initial cache building take a while but subsequent
maintenance is fast?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com