Re: Problems upgrading to 0.126

I applied your patch to 0.126 and the problem is resolved.  So, what am I to
expect from this version?  Did the group colors in the Groups buffer change
on purpose?  Am I supposed to see a difference in performance when
gnus-fetch-old-headers is set to non-nil rather than a number?  What did this
version buy for me?

Thanx!

...Jake

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com