keeping copies of sent mail and archiving read mail?

Hi... I finally underwent the learning curve for GNUS, and I'm starting to
like it...

As an ex-pine-user, there are two features that I really need:

1) Is there a way that I can have all the mail I send get cc:ed to a specified
   folder? I used to keep copies of all outgoing mail in INBOX.sent.

2) Pine used to move all my read messages out of my inbox into inbox.read
   every time I quit. Is there a way I can get gnus/nnimap to do this?

Also, where do I specify my email address? GNUS is listing my from: address as
the machine I work on, not the one that I have my mail sent to.

Thanks!

  - aj

---
"Nobody has any 'Rights'. We are entitled only to Liberties"
Adam Megacz <megacz@cmu.edu> -- for current phone/postal, see
http://www.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/finger?q=megacz@andrew.cmu.edu