Re: IMAP error not handled

>>>>> On 16 Jul 1999 12:05:26 -0400,
>>>>> David S Goldberg <dsg@mitre.org> (dsg) writes:

dsg> And that last message confirms it.  The (for lack of a better
dsg> term) special char in your name (sorry I don't know the name
dsg> for it, nor do I know if I'm even getting it displayed right in
dsg> my non-MULE XEmacs) is not being qp'd in the In-Reply-To so
dsg> deliver and the cyrus server are choking on it.

Oh, you should also upgrade Cyrus to 1.5.19.  Instead of barfing, it
will replace non-ASCII chars with an "X".  I'm sure not quite what
the sender intended, but at least you won't loose the message.

See, this is what I got, and why this message didn't cause me
problems: