Re: IMAP error not handled

Actually, I get all your messages with the

Kai =?iso-8859-1?q?Gro=DFjohann?=

in the header just fine everywhere, so you are doing the right thing
at least as far as that goes.

I'm guessing that your name wasn't properly q-p'd in the "In-Reply-To"
header of the message I had the problem with.  Maybe that means its a
bug in pgnus (it should be more careful what it puts in the
In-Reply-To?).  Sigh.  I've had to shut down my machine so I no longer
have that *imap-log* to take a look at it.
--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B325\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730