Re: A little help from my friends

Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE writes:

> Well, I have a group nnimap:INBOX.auto.gnus and another gropu
> nnimap:INBOX.auto.gnus.imap.  Thus, it is safe to say that nnimap
> supports folders with subfolders just fine.  Dunno why it fails for
> your server.

        Does your IMAP server know that these are 'subfolders', or is
it just a result of your naming convention?

        (Having just gotten the mailboxes-with-spaces thing going, I'm
suddelny possesed with an urge to change the native server separator
character - '/' in my case - to the more aesthetic and gnus-like '.',
so I'm interested in how other servers look in this respect.)

        - Nathan