Re: M$ Outlook or Exchange server with gnus-imap?

I am using Microsoft Exchange 5.5 with a variety of IMAP clients including
PINE and nnimap (but limited experience with nnimap and this issue).  The
IMAP access mail related to callendaring information is nicely reflect as
a message with a URL in the body which takes you to the "Outlook Web
Access" component (an Exchange Component with works with the Microsoft
Internet Information Server (IIS) ).  Any rate, once your admin sets that
up to work, your calendaring e-mail will effectively direct you to the web
interface where you can deal with that information.

Dave