[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
nnimap and moving mail
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: nnimap and moving mail
- From: email@example.com (Lars Bjønnes)
- Date: 01 Jun 1999 15:37:27 +0200
- In-Reply-To: Simon Josefsson's message of "Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:51:32 +0200"
- References: <417F53936579D21195B80008C74C35BB01B8BE@nova1.gdpm.no>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070084 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.84) XEmacs/21.1 (20 Minutes to Nikko)
Sorry if this question has been asked before, or if it's my little
knowledge of Gnus that is the problem.
When I try to move a mail from nnimap+dada:INBOX using B-m,
I cannot get a listing/completition of the folders using TAB.
If I type in the name of the folder to which I want to move
the message to, it works. But it can be a bit cumbersome
when one got a big hierarchy. Anyone who knows what I'm
doing wrong, or what I should do to get a folderlisting?
(If it's possible)