Re: Bug in nnimap 0.98 -- new articles auto-marked as read - sorry

tt> Please ignore the big prev post. I've played with MIME
tt> attachments in pgnus.  Not the right way.

Which reminds me, might it be possible in some future release to
delay downloading attachments?  I'm not sure if this is possible
with gnus, but it might be nice if the attachment were not actually
downloaded until it was selected in the Article buffer.

Not a major issue.  Though, it might speed up reading mail over a
slow link.  ;-)

amos