Re: expiry =? expunge

Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE writes:

>   > 1) there is no way to show \Deleted articles in gnus
>
> I don't currently use nnimap; maybe one has to adjust with nnimap.

I see any need to adjust somewhat of a failure, it should be as any
other backend.

> But your suggestion seems to mean that once I hit E I can't see the
> message anymore.

No. \Deleted in IMAP doesn't delete the article, it's just a mark
(just like expire marks in Gnus) and the article vanishes first when
EXPUNGE is sent to the server (sort of like the expire process). The
idea about mapping expire mark to \Deleted didn't work because EXPUNGE
is run too often so the articles would vanish too fast.

> I constantly rely on being able to see `E' articles, though.  You
> can't even undo hitting E, can you?

M-u?