Timeout problem

I often enter a nnimap group and do some activity and then walk away
from my desk.  30min later, my IMAP server times out the connection
and the socket is dropped.  If I then try to quit the group the
connection is not re-established.  Eventually something times out
locally and in the server list the imap server has (denied) next to
it.  I then have to "close" the server than before I can use it
again.  If I read an article in the nnimap group the connection is
reopened and then I can quit the group gracefully.

Perhaps we need to add the "reopen the server" logic to when we quit a
group...

--
Rupa (rupa@rupa.com for normal email)
Please don't email duplicate replies.