UW imap c-client

Hi,

I have used both nnimap 0.95 and Pine 4.10. Although nnimap is quite usable,
the speed difference between nnimap and Pine is *huge*. I was wondering if
anybody has looked at using Pine's imap back-end, c-client. I'm not a real
xemacs wizard, but I can imagine that this c-client library can be plugged
into xemacs 21.2 as a module. Would this be a good idea?

--
Mark Moll
e-mail: mmoll@cs.cmu.edu              |  Carnegie Mellon University