Re: Expiration does not work + solution

Trung Tran-Duc <trung.tranduc@prague.ixos.cz> writes:

> 1 CAPABILITY
> * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 IDLE LITERAL+ LOGIN-REFERRALS MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE AUTH=NTLM
> 1 OK Operace CAPABILITY je dokončena.

Then I think the server MUST accept 2 digit years, otherwise it's not
compliant to IMAP4/RFC1730. O well...

> * FLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft)=D
> * OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft)]=D

Ok, your server doesn't support user defined flags, it seems. This
means auto expire won't work correctly if you gnus on several
different machines (not sharing ~/.newsrc.eld). Total expire always
work though.

And there is a bug, nnimap shouldn't try to remove that flag if the
server doesn't support it. I'll look into it.

-s