Re: Problem compiling nnimap-0.93

Simon,

   call me ignorant, but I didn't know that was required.  So I recompiled
with Emacs 2.03 and got a bit farther (I'm creeping along, but at least
I'm heading in the right direction).  Recompiling solved that problem, but
now after I enter my id and password, nnimap goes to retrieve the headers
and fails in the same way.  Here is the relevant output from the
*Messages* buffer:

Retrieving newsgroup: nnimap:Inbox...
Opening nnimap group Inbox...
Opening nnimap group Inbox...done
Setting marks in single:Inbox...
Setting marks in single:Inbox...done
Fetching headers for nnimap:Inbox...
Invalid function: (macro . #[(&rest forms) "!
...it [the human race] also needs to increase its complexity
[referring to genetic engineering] if biological systems are
to keep ahead of electronic ones.
      -- Stephen Hawking