Re: Problem compiling nnimap-0.93

darryl <dmocek@sitelinks.com> writes:

> I'm running:
> emacs v19.34.3
> pgnus v0.80 (with the gnus-remove-from-range patch).
> nnimap v0.93
>
> I've tried putting the pgnus directory into GNUS= in the Makefile (like
> this:  GNUS=/home/dmocek/files/emacs/elisp/pgnus-0.80.  I still get this
> error.  All other files have been compiled successfully.  Any ideas?

Try `make GNUSDIR=/home/dmocek/files/emacs/elisp/pgnus-0.80/lisp'. The
last "/lisp" is important. It must be a single path, not several paths
`:':ed together. The makeinfo error can be ignored if you don't care
about getting a Info-manual (there is a manual on the web pages).

Also, please note that neither pgnus nor nnimap works with Emacs 19,
you need at least Emacs 20.3 or XEmacs 20.0.