Re: imap patches for nnir

Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@execmail.com> writes:

> > I have now created 1.41 with your patch included.  Will distribute
> > soon.
>
> I'm at the IMC IMAP4 interop today and tomorrow. If you folks can get
> something packaged up quickly I'll pull it down and run it against the
> local assembly of servers. (E-mail me directly when there is  distribution
> available.)

I put my hacked nnir.el up at http://www.extundo.com/nnimap/nnir.el,
this includes the changes from the last mail. I'll remove this once
Kai reject or include it into the standard distribution.

Besides installing nnimap, adding this to your ~/.gnus should get it
going:

(setq nnir-mail-backend (assoc 'nnimap gnus-secondary-select-methods))
(setq nnir-search-engine 'imap)
(require 'nnir)

Type `#' on some nnimap groups, and `G G' from the Group buffer to
search them.

-s