Re: Can't find nnimap groups by command completion

jang@pobox.se (Jan Garefelt) writes:

> Finding INBOX by jumping to it using gnus-group-jump-to-group works
> like a charm.
>
> Trying to command-complete to find INBOX.foo does not seem to work.

I think the group, as far as Gnus is concerned, is named
"nnimap+server:INBOX.foo". Don't you get completions for `nnimap TAB'?

Unless you're trying to have nnimap as your primary select method
(`gnus-select-method') which one basicly shouldn't (it provoces all
sorts of strange things inside Gnus).

-s