Re: Setting Marks very slow in 0.87

Sorry for following up my own message but I just noticed something as I
exited the group.  When I watched the server via MS Outlook while marks were
being set, I saw the message count decrement from high to low.  I think this
is a remanifestation of an old performance problem that we solved a long
time ago.  Why are you examining and setting each message?

..Jake

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com