Re: Creating New Groups

   Simon> Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

   >> I created a new split method to split messages into an IMAP group that
   >> does not yet exist.  Is nnimap supposed to be able to automatically
   >> create the IMAP group when the first message is received?

   Simon> Yes.

When the first message for this group arrived, it automatically created the
group in the IMAP server and split the message to the group.  The only thing
I needed to do was to subscribe to it.  So I guess it works.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com