Creating New Groups

I created a new split method to split messages into an IMAP group that does
not yet exist.  Is nnimap supposed to be able to automatically create the
IMAP group when the first message is received?

On a related note, I wanted to copy a message from an existing group into a
new IMAP group.  nnimap correctly told me that the group did not exist and
offered to create it.  It then had an error "could not create group".  Should
this work?

Thanx!

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com