nnimap and reparenting (IMAP and article editing)

One thing I do a lot, is to reparent articles sent to nnml groups,
because a lot of the MUAs today don't put in references or a suitable
in-reply-to (Notes Mail, MSMail, MSExpress, Outlook prior to 98) or
even worse puts in a broken references header (Eudora).

Can reparenting ("T ^" in the summary buffer) be supported with
nnimap?  I guess in a wider sense this means: can article editing be
supported with nnimap?  I do a lot of that too: change MIME types for
the broken MUAs that put application/octet-stream on all attachments
(Notes Mail, MSExpress, Outlook prior to 98).

Will IMAP support article editing?  Does anyone know if the UoW server
supports it?

Thanx!

- Steinar