Re: imap + topic = ?

> * a way to say that all groups within a specific topic comes from a
> particular server? Hm.

> I think this is a nice idea. But. Making gnus-topic backend aware
> would require lots of work (I think), and I've (temporarily) decided
> not to do this, but anyway I'd like to know if anyone thinks this
> would be a good idea?

Hm... I currently use the topics to group groups logically, without
respect to backends, ie. a topic for motorcycles would group together
both nnml groups for mailing lists, USENET news groups from the main
news server, and private news groups from a private NNTP server.

I wouldn't want to give up this.