Re: Lotus Notes IMAP server? Cooperate with Gnus?

Kai Grossjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> writes:
> That's good news.  And when one accesses Lotus Notes mail through the
> Lotus Domino IMAP server, does one destroy the database integrity or
> something like that?  Could I, for example, access my mail via IMAP
> today and via the normal Notes client tomorrow, and would also the
> changes I do today (refoldering of mail, deleting, ...) be visible
> tomorrow?

As far as I understand, yes (it wouldn't be a supported access method
otherwise). Since I haven't tried it myself (Notes is too painfully
slow to bother using it for mail even for test purposes), I can't say
for sure, of course.

--
Let's split up. We can do more damage that way.
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@spray.fi>