Re: Lotus Notes IMAP server? Cooperate with Gnus?

  > Lotus Domino includes an IMAP server. Domino is basically
  > IMAP/LDAP/HTTP access methods for Notes.

That's good news.  And when one accesses Lotus Notes mail through the
Lotus Domino IMAP server, does one destroy the database integrity or
something like that?  Could I, for example, access my mail via IMAP
today and via the normal Notes client tomorrow, and would also the
changes I do today (refoldering of mail, deleting, ...) be visible
tomorrow?

kai
--
Life is hard and then you die.