Re: Respool Not Working

Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

> This might be a known problem but I cannot respool from one nnimap
> folder to another.  The errors says that it cannot delete the
> message.  I _am_ able to copy from one folder to another.  I suspect
> that "move" would fail if I tried it.

This is listed in the known-bugs and todo lists. The problem is that
the Gnus respool functions are nnmail-specific, nnimap doesn't work
the way Gnus assume the backend do so they don't work.

We can't remove the 'respool capability of nnimap, because then we
can't copy articles between folders (or some similair function, I
don't remember).