Re: Problems with latest imap stuff

Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:

> FYI, I probably will not switch over until I can read in offline
> mode...

I'll have to read up on the Gnus Agent thing to do the
nnchoke-request-set-mark's properly, so this is quite high up on the
todolist.

> With the 300 messages I get a day in my mail boxes, reading it
> interactively over IMAP is simply not feasible...

Please elaborate. I get 500-1000 messages a day and I don't have any
serious problems -- the nnimap active-info generation when I press `g'
takes ~15s which is a pain but it's not that serious.

> On the plus side, if I get the time, I may send some patches to you if
> I can get it working.  On the down side, I don't have any time at the
> moment...

I know the problem. :-)

/s