Re: Problems with latest imap stuff

>>>>> On 15 Oct 1998 15:20:42 +0200, Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> said:

Simon> Using Gnus Agent for disconnected use is not tested and will
Simon> probably not work.

FYI, I probably will not switch over until I can read in offline
mode...  I've always been tempted to even read news/mail in offline
mode at work, where I have a 10Mb connection to the local news
server.  Caching the articles first *still* makes a big speed
improvement (though, obviously much less so at work).

With the 300 messages I get a day in my mail boxes, reading it
interactively over IMAP is simply not feasible...

On the plus side, if I get the time, I may send some patches to you if
I can get it working.  On the down side, I don't have any time at the
moment...

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."