Re: Problems with latest imap stuff

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:
> > Well, I'd really like UW-imapd to be usable without having to supply
> > the client a path to the folders, but it isn't.
> It's unusable in netscape too?  I'd imagine the cause for it being
> unusable in nnimap was that it fetched a list of all groups, not a
> Good Thing.

Netscape will show all your files in the IMAP folder tree. Mark
Crispin considers this intentional behaviour and sees nothing wrong in
accessing any file in your home directory via IMAP. Me, I think the
extra clutter is confusing to users.

--
Jargon is used as a means of succeeding by not simplifying.
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@spray.fi>