Re: Problems with latest imap stuff

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:
> > Hmm. I've been using nnimap with Gnus 5.6.x on top of an UW-imapd for
> > over a month now. Sure, there have been problems, but certainly
> > nothing that would have made it unusable.
> Either you use some restrictive nnimap-list-pattern, or you don't have
> lots of files in your home directory?

nnimap-list-pattern's value is
("INBOX" "imap_mail/*")

Standard practise for all IMAP clients here..

> I'd really like nnimap to be usable without having to supply it with
> more than a server name, username and password. If possible of course,
> but it shouldn't be that hard I think.

Well, I'd really like UW-imapd to be usable without having to supply
the client a path to the folders, but it isn't. I'm tempted to patch
it, but that would have to be done again and again for each new
revision.

--
Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@spray.fi>