Re: Port numbers in .authinfo lost with upgrade to 0.3.30/0.3.31

> * 1 FETCH (UID 205794373)

> A6 UID FETCH -62641083 (UID RFC822.HEADER RFC822.SIZE BODY)

For some reason your server wants to call the first message in your
box number 205794373.  This is perfectly legal, but we can't deal with
it because emacs' integers are only 28 bit.

I don't know if this is an option for you, but xemacs (current betas)
can be compiled with --minimal-tag-bits to get 31 bit integers.
We could use some generic big-integer routines, but it has always been
low on the priority list since we hadn't (until now) seen a server
that had UIDs so big.

-Jim