Port numbers in .authinfo lost with upgrade to 0.3.30/0.3.31

I'm that guy that logs into multiple imap servers, and uses unusual
port numbers. I'm stuck at 0.3.28 since the subsequent releases have
once again dropped support for port numbers in the .authinfo lines.

According to the logs, the port number is being set to nil.

0.3.28 has its own problems like the occasional "This shouldn't
happen" message indicating I can't do imap anymore until I quit Gnus
and restart. I'd post logs, but they don't seem helpful to me. I'll
try fiddling with that text in the source to get a more indicative
error message.