Re: Info file for NNIMAP?

  > Martin Fouts <fouts@null.net> writes:

  >> Is anyone working on an info node for nnimap?

  > Not that I know of.

OK.  I volunteer then.

  >> If not, is there enough interest to justify my taking a shot at
  >> it?

  > I'm sure there are!  Converting the manual to texinfo is at the
  > top of the todo-list, as you may have noticed. :-)

I maintain a FAQ in texinfo just so I can get the HTML out.  I'll take
a shot at converting the manual and send you the texi file.

  > I'll have to find a texi2html, but that shouldn't be too hard.

The version I use is a Perl script and contains the URL reference

   http://wwwinfo.cern.ch/dis/texi2html/

  > The manual on the web pages are the most up-to-date.

OK.  I'll use those as a starting point.

--
     marty fouts     fouts@null.net     http://www.best.com/~mjf