Re: UIDVALIDITY check fails

>>>>> Simon wrote:

Simon> A modified version of Jim's patch will be in 0.3.28, could you
Simon> please see if it works?

>> Yes. It works. At least I can read articles. ;-)

Simon> I guess that's good. :-)

OOPS!!!

IT FAILS, FAILS, FAILS ... AGAIN :-(

I'm sorry to say I was just a little bit to fast in my conclusion that
the modified patch worked. I was able to go into at least one group a
number of times without getting any problems. Hence I though things
were fine.

However all the rest of my nnimap groups got the UIDVALIDITY problem
with the modified patch. :-(

Maybe I was able to first enter a group and then later, during the
same session, I got the problem for that group. But I'm not
sure. Haven't got the black-box implanted yet.

So I took the nnimap-request-update-info from 0.3.27 to continue.

I'm afraid this isn't much to go on to find this bug especially if it
is a server problem. Can I do somethings to narrow down this problem.

Yours
--
%% Mats