Re: 0.3.24 and Splitting

Claus Bendtsen <Claus.Bendtsen@uni-c.dk> writes:

> (setq nnimap-split-inbox '("INBOX"))
> (setq nnimap-split-rule
> 	'(("INBOX.Rebreather"   "^Sender:.rebreather-request@nwdesigns.com")
> 	  ("INBOX.garbage"	"^From: consult@nodelay.com")
> 	  ("INBOX.misc"		"")))
>
> (which seemed to work under 0.3.22), then at first it seems to work
> with 0.3.24, but when I try to use gnus a second time, I get "no imap
> process" and the only way to get going again is by removing the
> splitting code from my .gnus

Could you mail me the contents of *imap-log* and *nnimap-debug*?

The splitting code hasn't changed much, but so much else has changed
that might be causing problems.

Just to get things straight, you start Gnus, quit Gnus and then
re-start Gnus in the same Emacs-session?  This works for me anyway.

/s