Split Problems

I just upgraded to nnimap 0.3.21 and, incidentally, to gnus 5.6.37.  Whereas
until now nnimap splitting was working correctly for me, things seem to have
broken somewhat.  Messages are now being split into duplicate folders and
sometimes into incorrect folders.  Has anything been changed in the splitting
code recently?

*** FLASH ***.  I just checked the value of nnimap-split-crosspost.  It seems
that you are now defaulting to t instead of nil.  I was relying on the
default value being nil.  I am now explicitly setting it and I suspect things
will be well again.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com