Timeout Problems

I was composing a reply to a message in one of my IMAP folders and spent a
fair amount of time doing so.  When I sent the message and tried to read the
next unread message in the folder, it was obvious that my IMAP connection had
timed out.  Consequently, it could not read the message and reported that the
message may have been deleted from the server.  I exited the group, at which
point I was prompted for my IMAP username and password.  When I reentered the
group, the message I  had not been able to read was marked as read!

I think we need to find a way to silently log on again if the initial
connection times out.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com