Re: How's the offline support?

>>>>> On 12 Aug 1998 22:56:10 +0200, Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> said:

Simon> The Agent probably stores the flag in your .newsrc. When nnimap
Simon> synchronizes with the server thoose changes will be gone (since
Simon> nnimap trust the server more than the .newsrc).

Thats the thing.  Normally marks are always local...  Except in imap...

Simon> Since the Agent doesn't call nnimap when setting those flags,
Simon> it's hard for us to do anything about this. But we'll try. :-)

Thats what hooks are for ;-)

Besides, I'm sure Lars would stick in a default nnoo function to be
called at plug-in time that would do nothing for the rest of the backends...

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."