Re: How's the offline support?

Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:

> Right.  This was actually the nature of my original question.  If you
> mark something as READ/SEEN (by reading it in gnus), when does the
> update mark get sent to the imap server?  if its immediately, it
> doesn't work (obviously) when you're "offline".  If it stores them all
> and sends the commands later, it would.

The Agent probably stores the flag in your .newsrc. When nnimap
synchronizes with the server thoose changes will be gone (since nnimap
trust the server more than the .newsrc).

Since the Agent doesn't call nnimap when setting those flags, it's
hard for us to do anything about this. But we'll try. :-)

/s