Re: help

   Seth> Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com>:
   >> Alternatively, search the mailing list archives for a message posted just
   >> yesterdat regarding coding around gnus-parse-netrc for versions that don't
   >> support that function.

   Seth> is this
   Seth> 		(let* ((list nil)
   Seth> 		       (alist nil)
   Seth> 		       (user "map")
   Seth> 		       (passwd "notlikely"))

   Seth> what you're referring to?  i did something similiar to get things
   Seth> working at all, but it doesn't strike me as a very good solution.

Correct.  I agree, it is NOT an optimum solution.  It will, however, give you
a workaround until our ever-capable Simon fixes the problem or tells you to
upgrade.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com