Re: nnimap 0.3.14 released

Brian Gorka <gorkab@cyberpass.net> writes:

> nnimap 0.3.14 broke my imap!
>
> I get the 'active file' (folder list) without problems.  When I try to
> enter my INBOX folder I get the following lisp error:
>
> Signaling: (error "Unable to contact server: nil")

I've been able to reproduce this, it's not 0.3.14 specific.

It happens when I select a group on a foreign server (not in
gnus-{secondary-}method) from the server buffer, other operations
works for me.  Try subscribing to the groups you wish to read, and
read them from the *Group* buffer instead.

I'll debug this some more.

> | 2 -> nnimap-request-list-mapper: sym=Public\ Folders/General\ Information/Sanchez\ Partners/Price-Waterhouse/Description\ of\ Business
> | 2 <- nnimap-request-list-mapper: nil

You won't be able to see theese mailboxes with Gnus/nnimap -- Gnus
doesn't deal with SPC in Group names.  Most of your mailbox names
seemed to contain spaces. This is bad.

/s