Re: How's the offline support?

Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:

> I am about to work at switching to imap (most likely) and have
> wondered how the offline work is integrated into the nnimap backend?
> I know that gnus-agent should take care of outgoing mail and incoming
> only happens on a 'g' or related function but I wondered (without
> having read the .el files yet) what nnimap did about
> deletes/moves/copies/read-marks/etc?

I'm sorry, I haven't used the Agent stuff in Gnus at all. I'm not even
familiar with how it works.

All I can say is that nnimap tries to do everything the Gnus manual
requires a backend to do, if that's not enough for the Agent stuff to
work it probably won't work.

It's on the nnimap-todo list to check this though.

/s